Friday, March 28, 2008

Sampson Easter Festivities

COLE
Ready, bright and early Sunday morning for the Easter egg hunt. Do you like the cowboy boots with the sleeper pj's and coat? It was cold that morning!
PORTER
This was the first morning in forever that he was excited to be awake early. He is modeling his spiderman pj's.

GOING THROUGH THE LOOT

I am not sure if Cole was happier with the candy or the money. He scored three bucks and a lot of change.

PORTER scored big with a ten, a five, a one dollar bill + his change. When the older kids are not there for the Easter egg hunt, it is much more lucrative for Porter.

THE GREAT PEEP DEBATE!

Do you like peeps? Sean and I are on opposite sides of the fence on this issue. He loves them and I find them repulsive. Porter likes them, but I think Cole is on my side.


It was a wonderful Easter because it was spent with the people I love. We went to my sister Cathy's house for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. Jack was a bystander to all the events, but will take his part next year!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Hooray...I can't wait to keep up with the Sampson Clan. Sounds like a fun Easter.

kellieanne said...

Cute pictures! Maybe it hereditary, but I'm a peeps fan. They are the best when roasted over an open fire.

Kari said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you started your blog!! Now we can spy on each other all the time!

Jen said...

I with you MJ - Peeps are gross. Although I did like them when I was a kid. Cute pics!!