Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tag... you're it!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was still married to my first husband, Steve. Selling Mary Kay and loving it, in the process of earning my MK car. Mom to 1 child, what a breeze!


5 Things on my to-do list:
Pick up another prescription for Jack
Go to Verizon and switch cell phones (Cole gave it a bath in his cereal)
Try to get a shower before 5 pm
Make meal plan for the week
LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY!

5 Places lived:
Fullerton, CA
Cyprus, CA
Fountain Valley, CA
Orem, UT,
Winter Haven, FL and back to Orem, UT


5 jobs:
Roberts & Schaffer Engineering
Comtrol
American Name Services
ICCE
Aspen View Construction


5 things people don't know:

I have weird double jointed arms
I want to write a novel series
I have a weird anxiety about dumps, electricity, and water
My basement scares me!
I hate roller coasters!

I am tagging - there is no one left to tag!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I am so impressed that you did this AND the other survey. :)