Monday, April 14, 2008

ROCK BAND FAMILY

Sean & I have always been anti-video games, until Rock Band. We have had so much fun and I love that it involves the whole family. They are learning the music from our generation. It is funny when I catch Porter singing one of the songs around the house.


Sydnie and Austin on guitar, Alix on drums, Cole on vocals, Porter as a spectator.


Austin schools us all!


Porter is determined to be able to keep up with Austin.


He has been practicing as much as Mom would allow.


WARNING: This game is addictive!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have heard that is so much fun. We all became addicted to Guitar Hero last Christmas, that I am sure we would love it and never stop...

Sampson Family said...

I think that we should bring this to the next Shepherd family party. That would be way funny to see everyone rock out.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious that Cole is singing! I love that he's chillin in his diaper! So cute! How fun for everyone. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the world that doesn't love this game!